£38-45k base + benefits
Salesforce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Admin, Administrator, ADM 201, ADM201, support, enhancements, configuration, review, updating, Sales Cloud, Upload, Data Management
About the role
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global organisation that had a revenue of £250 million last year and have offices in more than 25 countries, embarking on a large transformation and are seeking to acquire a Salesforce Administrator who will be responsible the day to day support of the Salesforce users and environment and the ongoing enhancement.
The Salesforce Admin will be the Salesforce.com subject matter expert supporting the business and inputting Salesforce strategy. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global team. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Responsible for day to day Salesforce.com support
- Providing standard SFDC admin duties like setting up and deactivating joiners and leavers
- Responsible for all Salesforce related configuration
- Data management & upload
- Be a part of design & architecture with technical teams
- Review and update Salesforce code management practices
- Review enhancement request from the business and work with Business Analysts
- Customisation of Salesforce platform
- Extensive experience in providing Sales Cloud Administrative support
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM 201)
- Agile environment experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce API's, SOAP or REST based web services
- com implementation expertise
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best Salesforce Administrators. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this a strong base salary + Strong Package. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within London.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.