Montash are looking to speak with multiple Salesforce Architect with strong Retail experience to work with a Global retail clients based in London. Our Client is looking to integrate salesforce into their CRM system, then roll out over Europe.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- The ownership of all technical aspects of a Salesforce.com program: data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom development.
- Deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
- Delivering SFDC cloud based application architectures and development, integration, distributed data management, and application testing.
- Define, communicate, and manage technical change management (e.g. release) processes for all Salesforce.com related technology.
- Provided secure, high-performance technical solutions on the Force.com platform.
- Design technical architecture solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Salesforce.com's ServiceCloud & SalesCloud support or implementation
- 5+ years implementing Salesforce.com technology based applications
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent presentations development and delivery ability
- Working knowledge of the full software development lifecycle as well as good troubleshooting skills
- Experience of delivering Projects and Programmes in a payment services/financial services organisation.
This opportunity is based in London therefore the preference is within an hour's travel. For more information Email me on Charlesh@Montash.com or Call me on +44 (0) 207 014 02 31.