Salesforce.com Architect - up to £75,000 + 10% Bonus
I am currently working with a Global Enterprise based in West London that is going through a large Digital Transformation.
My client is investing heavily in their B2C & B2B offering and as such they are seeking a Salesforce.com CRM Architect to take ownership for their CRM stream. The ideal candidate will have experience in SFDC Marketing Cloud and SFDC Service Cloud.
We are seeking an experienced Salesforce.com CRM Architect with gravitas to be a trusted advisor for business, IT sponsors and other stakeholders.
You will be responsible for owning, define and maintain as-is and target domain architecture (for the next 5-7 years) aligned to business and IT priorities.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working in an international environment with a multi-country SFDC Implementation.
This position could also suit a Senior Salesforce.com Developer that is looking to further their career.
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com (ideally implementing Marketing and Sales Cloud)
- Strong technical background (ideally experience with Apex & VisualForce)
- Extensive experience working on Digital projects in an architectural role on major Digital Transformation projects with a focus on SFDC CRM at a Consultancy, FMCG, Retail or other large corporates with ideally a B2C focus
- Experience in both waterfall and agile projects
- Professional experience will all aspects of an IT project from design through development, testing, implementation, and production
- Able to engage with delivery and ops personnel on complex technical issues
- Advanced expertise in EA frameworks (TOGAF preferred) and standard technologies (e. g. SOA) and modelling environments (e. g. UML)
- Strong Communication skills
This an exciting opportunity to join a Global Brand that is going through rapid growth and as such it is an exciting time to join the business.