Salesforce Support Consultant
£32-40k base + benefits
Salesforce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Admin, Administrator, ADM 201, ADM201, support, Consultant, Customer Support, Tickets, Issues, Resolution, Functional
About the role
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global organisation that have recently received global recognition by Salesforce in Dreamforce earlier this year and have offices in more than 35 countries, embarking on a large transformation and are seeking to acquire a Salesforce Support Consultant who will be responsible for supporting existing customers.
The Salesforce Support Consultant will analyse issues logged by customers and assist them by providing a resolution through product and implementation expertise. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global team. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Responsible for day to day Salesforce.com support
- Provide top level support to ensure a Customer's success
- Analysing tickets/issues logged by current customers
- Resolving issues that are logged
- Provide guidance & coaching to the customer on their instance
- Act as the 1st level of communication to customers that are in need of support
- Understand customers business needs
- Respond to and update open tickets in a timely fashion
- Train other consultants
- Customer facing experience required
- Salesforce experience
- com Administrator certified (ADM 201)
- Functional & technical experience with SFDC
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best Salesforce Support Consultants. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this a strong base salary + Strong Package. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within Berkshire.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.