Salesforce Data Analysis Lead - London - 9 Months
Montash have been engaged by a Global FMCG organisation, who require a Salesforce Data Analysis Lead for a 9 -month contract based in London.
You will be working on a transformation project, focusing on the design of the future way of working and development of a software platform for Customer Information Management, Strategic & Operational Planning and Multi-Channel Execution.
- Working closely with Design Teams to understand the Data Model and Objects
- Explaining the Data Model to the End Markets as part of deployment activities
- Reviewing end market legacy data and identifying the gaps vs the Data Model at attribute level
- Working closely with IT Data Migration Team for technical profiling reports to identify the data enhancement requirements
- Establish a data enhancement plan with the end market to ensure to improve end market data and OTIF completion of data trial & production loads
- com experience - is a MUST
- Extensive experience around Data Analysis and Migration
- Project experience
- Data Analysis Experience in an FMCG transformation project or BAU job
- SAP Data Analysis or Migration experience
If you are available for a new contract position, please get in touch with me on 0207 014 0239 or email me on Ashleya@montash.com