Salesforce.com Developer - London
Currently I am working with a Global Enterprise (FTSE 100) that is currently undergoing a Global Transformation in IT Architecture & CRM.
This enterprise is currently half way through a 28,000 Salesforce.com users implementation globally, hence it is a very exciting time to join the business.
I am looking for a career driven individual who is technically gifted in Salesforce.com. You will be part of a world class team that thrives on innovation, hence experience in a similar environment would be highly preferred.
- Implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts and templates, and campaigns
- Develop and maintain visual force, AppExchange, Force.com pages and integration to other third party solutions.
- Maintain multiple user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc. Support train new end users on the salesforce.com application
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations.
- Implementing & managing various complex sales, marketing, legal & services business processes w/in multiple Orgs
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally
- Identify SFDC usage problems and craft technical / communication plans to IT/business teams
- Solid business analysis skill. Must have good inter-personal skills and be able to mentor & motivate team members.
- Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations. Keen attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from operational and technical perspective. Ability to work independently and engage supervisor as needed
- Experience documenting and analysing processes, procedures, and/or policies. Ability to handle full workload and meet proposed deadlines
- Bachelor's degree, Computer Science preferred
- 5+ years of experience with technical implementations of CRM projects
- 3-5 years of experience functioning as a Salesforce.com administrator for Enterprise edition or higher (preferably at mid to large, multi-dimensional organization)
- Salesforce.com Certification is strongly preferred (DEV 401 and or DEV 501)
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including creation of standard and custom objects and fields etc.
- Experience with technologies that work with Salesforce.com including: Java, JScript, Force.com platform, Veeva
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling, db schema is required
- Experience in moving code from lower sandboxes to production environment and address issues related to functionality, integration, etc.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Exposure to Veeva would be highly advantageous
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.