This role can be based from anywhere in Germany (Home Office) - but you must be flexible to travel up to 50% of the time across Germany.
I am currently working with a Global Consultancy that has recently won multiple awards at the Salesforce Partner innovation Awards in DreamForce.
To support their continued success they are seeking an experienced Salesforce.com Architect to join their team. Exciting opportunity to join a team of experienced SFDC Professionals and work on some of the most exciting Saleforce.com Projects across the DACH Region.
They are offering home office as long as you're willing to travel up to 50% of the time across Germany.
In return they will give you an excellent salary + bonus + benefits as-well as the opportunity to work on some of the most significant projects across Europe.
Software as a Service professionals demonstrate skills and experience related to Software as a Service (SaaS) - software delivery model in which software and associated data are centrally hosted on the cloud.
Salesforce.com professionals demonstrate skills in Salesforce.com which is the leader in CRM solutions for customer relationship management software and cloud computing.
The Salesforce.com Architect serves as domain experts to sales and delivery teams on the force.com, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud platforms.
· 5+ years of Salesforce.com experience
· 2+ years of IT Solution Development experience
· 2+ years of Salesforce.com technical architecture experience
· Salesforce.com Development experience
· Development experience with Force.com, APEX or Visualforce
· Requirements gathering, testing and training experience
· Salesforce.com certifications
· Development experience with Java and/or Siebel
· Prior OO programming in Java, Ruby or .Net preferred
· Force.com platform experience
· SSO and web services experience
· Integrating Salesforce.com software with 3rd party solutions
· Experience developing and maintaining custom reports and dashboards
· Data Migration experience
· Demonstrated leadership in professional setting, either military or civilian
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Professional Skill Requirements
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) - Fluent in German and English
· Excellent leadership and management skills