Salesforce.com Business Analyst
Business Analysts (BAs) are tasked with facilitating requirements development sessions to gain an understanding of our customer's current state processes and technology in the CRM space, and supporting implementation work that follows. The BA will elicit current state pain points, and uncover gaps in CRM best practices. From the session output, the BA will work with their delivery team to design a future state solution and be responsible for its approval and decomposition into user stories. When appropriate, they will also produce more detailed supporting materials such as business cases, business process diagrams, wireframes and other context diagrams.
As a Certified Salesforce Consultant, the BA should efficiently synthesize both technical and business information and present implementation needs and options confidently. The BA presents complex information equally well to a C-level audience or a developer community. The BA has hands on experience implementing Safesforce.com functionality and can act as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams and business stakeholders during the implementation phase.
Business Analysts will work onsite with customers to elicit and analyse their requirements, develop designs, and implement salesforce.com. Specific areas of concentration include:
- Build a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce's capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to customers.
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
- Perform business process modelling, User experience modelling and basic technical architecture diagramming.
- Can interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
- Comfortable building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce (Pre-Sales).
- Strong presenter to C Suite level audiences as well as technical teams.
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centres, Developer Communities)
- Has hands on experience in several mid-size, global implementations using salesforce.com in some of the following areas:
*System Implementation & Adoption
*Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
*Salesforce.com Service Cloud
*Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud
*Salesforce.com Communities and Mobile
Education and Required Experience
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent
- 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst or Systems Consultant for a mid-to-large sized organization, or direct consulting expertise leading sales and marketing transformation projects.
- Experience with Salesforce.com configuration preferred
- Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, SAP CRM, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, RightNow, Ms Dynamics CRM etc.)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Located and able to work in Germany
- Fluent in German & Good English
- Salesforce.com Administrator or Salesforce.com Sales/Service Cloud certifications preferred
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
Ms Dynamics / Salesforce.com / Siebel / SAGE / SAP CRM /SFDC
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.