- Collaborate with business partners to design analyses to inform and drive decisions.
- Interface with the end users to understand feature requirements and/ or address support issues
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and improve upon integrations with different systems
- Act as escalation point for incidents related to the Salesforce platform and associated integrations
- Provide real-time support for issues relating to Salesforce and other supported platforms
- Support change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications and update existing applications
- Automate business processes where possible
The right candidate has:
- 3+ years of professional Business Analyst experience with 2+ years' experience with Salesforce.com
- Salesforce.com Administration Certification; experience in Salesforce.com Sales Cloud or Marketing Cloud would be highly advantageous.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Solid business analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally
- BS in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Economics, or Mathematics