I am currently working with a FTSE 100 client with a revenue of £29.31 billion last year. They are going through a Global Transformation across their IT. This is an exciting opportunity for a Certified Salesforce Architect to join a Greenfield SFDC Implementation. You will be responsible for designing the roadmap for the commercial IT across Marketing and Sales.
This will be one of the largest SFDC Implementations in the world, with around 30,000 SFDC users and around 52 territories.
As this is a crucial role for the business we are looking for a Certified Salesforce.com Technical Architect; with around
* 5+ years of experience implementing custom CRM solutions with Salesforce.com
o Including prior experience in an architect role (ideally at an international environment)
* ADM 201 and DEV 401 certifications
* Self-directed leader with a blend of technology/business expertise and a proven track record of developing an organization and achieving results through others
* Strong oral/written communication, presentation, and organizational skills including:
o Has a strong ability to influence others outside their direct area of control and is seen as a team player
o Ability to interact effectively with business executives
o Driving strategic initiatives through large and diverse organizations
o Excellent customer service skills.
* Prior experience leading teams with demonstrated ability to deliver on time
* Strong hands on understanding of systems interfacing with Salesforce.com (e.g. SAPS BODS, Business Objects, Eloqua, Oracle and Cast Iron)
* Deep experience in integrations using REST and SOAP in the Salesforce space
* Ability to work with multiple projects and work streams at one time
* Experience delivering results based upon project deadlines
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering
NICE TO HAVE:
* Salesforce.com Certified Technical Architect, DEV 502 certified
* Experience implementing Salesforce.com in large-scale, global environment
* External website experience including content management systems, search, eCommerce and related technologies
* System development experience including on premise and SaaS software packages, custom development and systems integration
* Manufacturing and/or engineering industry experience
* MBA or Master's Degree
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
Force.com / Heroku / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Marketing Cloud / App Cloud / Analytics Wave Cloud / IOT Cloud / Azure / Office 365 / Dynamics CRM Online / Amazon EC2 / Amazon S3 / Amazon AWS / ServiceNow / CPQ / VMware vCloud Air / Public Cloud / Private Cloud / Hybrid Cloud
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA