Salesforce CoE Architect
I am currently working with an international consultancy that is experiencing tremendous growth across Europe. To support their success they are looking for an experienced SFDC CoE Architect to join the team. As this is a customer facing role, you must speak fluent German.
The Salesforce CoE Architect must have a broad range of technical knowledge and solution strategy expertise in order to advise on the best technical solution for stakeholder requirements. Technical Architect supporting the COE must possess general knowledge of other cloud technologies, platforms, and tools in order to determine when Salesforce is the best option for satisfying a business requirement. Additionally, the Architect will be coordinating with the DevOps and Continuous Integration teams on the implementation of the architecture and will provide technical leadership.
The following qualifications for Technical Architect are required:
● BS/BA in related field highly valued (Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Business Management preferred)
● Minimum 4 years experience working with Salesforce.com highly valued; Technical Architecture-focused experience highly valued
● Salesforce certification (Administrator 201, 301, 401 preferred) with multiple Salesforce implementations / staff positions in the Technical Architect role highly valued
● Supported an Org with CRM and multiple active Force.com applications; Contact Center implementations highly valued
● Supported Multi-Org environments
● Supported a Salesforce Org or series of Orgs with 200+ users
● Strong written and oral communication skills required
● Demonstrated experience, in the context of an Agile continuous integration/delivery model, designing Common Service platform architectures, the continuous integration of services such as Common Database and Data Stores, API Management Services, Identity Access Management (IAM), Search Services, Reporting and Visualization Tools, Hosting and Infrastructure
● Demonstrated experience, in the context of an Agile continuous integration/delivery model, with designing architecture which supports continuous integration and DevOps, including managing change across the environment, supporting automated quality assurance and quality control
● Demonstrated experience, in the context of an Agile continuous integration/delivery model, with the offeror's proposed architecture design and solution components.
● Has training/certification in Agile methods
● Demonstrated experience, in the context of an Agile continuous integration/delivery model, designing platform architectures for a Cloud environment
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
Ms Dynamics / Salesforce.com / Siebel / SAGE / SAP CRM /SFDC
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA