Essential functions of a Salesforce.com Consultant:
A Consultant at functions as a bridge between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. A Consultant gains exposure to multiple industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by us.
Responsibilities include defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
Consultants in the Salesforce /Force.com capability within Digital are required to have:
- Experience in onsite functional roles on at least two full-lifecycle SFDC implementations, with strong expertise in at least one of the following the areas/modules:
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)
- Three+ years consulting experience.
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing roles.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Ability to travel to client sites (1-2 days per week)
- A Bachelor's degree
In addition, successful Consultants will have the following preferred background:
- Fluent in German & English
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Ideally experience implementing other CRM platforms (Oracle Sales Cloud, SAP CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) or CPQ technologies (Big Machines, Apttus, Cameleon)
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
Ms Dynamics / Salesforce.com / Siebel / SAGE / SAP CRM /SFDC
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.