Currently I am working with a Global Enterprise that opperates in 20+ countries. To support their new business section they are seeking a technically gifted SFDC Developer to join the business.
Experience with SFDC Administration, Configuration, Workflows, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, APEX Triggers, Visualforce, etc.
- As part of project teams, gather technical solution requirements and develop custom solutions to deliver value based on client priorities
- Develop Apex, Visualforce, pages and integrations to third party solutions
- Coordinate with offshore resources on custom development activities
- Finalize data mapping and complete data migration activities as needed
- Create and execute unit test classes
- Conduct System & Integration Testing (SIT) and support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for end-to-end solution testing, responsible for entry and exit criteria metrics
- Provide oversight over technical design documentation
- Develop strategic industry solution offerings built on Salesforce platform
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, software engineering, computer science or related field preferred
- 3+ years of software implementation, including development, across the full salesforce.com development lifecycle.
- Solid experience with relational databases, including the use of triggers, views and stored procedures.
- Experience in designing and developing force.com components and having a strong Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP and and/or RESTful APIs
- Have Object Oriented Development Skills (Java, .Net, PHP/Python)
- Knowledge of data migration considerations, design trade-offs, and common ETL tools
- Experience working with application design principles and product configurations, agile project methodologies a plus
- Salesforce.com certifications (Sales/Service Cloud Consultant, Developer) will be preferred
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.