We are seeking a Salesforce developer with solid Apex, VisualForce and Force.com programming skills to join a new Greenfield implementation. The ideal developer will have solid experience using the salesforce.com platform including out-of-the box tools, Apex, Visualforce and Force.com. This person will work directly with key company managers and users to identify and implement technical solutions.
In this high-performing environment you will be working closely with CRM, stakeholders and a top notch IT organization to design, build, deploy and support enterprise Salesforce solutions. Ability to interface with customers with varying degrees of technical knowledge and articulate solutions is essential. Coding with Apex, Visualforce and Force.com at an advanced level as well as knowledge of system administration is required to fulfil the role.
* Bachelors degree is required - computer science is preferred but applicable technical experience is an acceptable substitute.
* 2+ years advanced level skills developing Salesforce - Apex, VisualForce, Force.com
* Salesforce.com certification highly desirable
* Solid knowledge of SQL and Agile preferred
* Excellent solutions orientation with analytical and client facing communication skills
* Ideally exposure to ERP integrations (Ms Dynamics NAV)
* Designing, building, testing, and implementing/deploying solutions for our platform, using Apex/VisualForce/Force.com (often leveraging other applicable technologies)
* Expertise to serve as an administrator when required
* Developer must be able to communicate well with clients who have varying technical abilities, due to the user facing aspect of this role
* Ability to understand user requirements and translate them into a technical reality that is extendable and maintainable
* Work with the CRM team to define and estimate the scope of developmental efforts
* Communicate with other technology resources and with users regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions
* Understand the business and Salesforce setup in order to identify potential issues for end-user
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
Ms Dynamics / Salesforce.com / Siebel / SAGE / SAP CRM /SFDC
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA