Exciting opportunity to join a Global Retail enterprise with a revenue of €1.67 billion last year. My client is looking for an experienced Salesforce.com Developer with a genuine interest in SFDC that is looking to form part of an innovative team.
You will be part of a team that oversees a Global SFDC implementation of 400 users. You will be directly reporting to the CRM Platform owner/Program Director.
As a Salesforce.com Developer, you will be responsible for using Visualforce, Apex and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions. This is a hands-on role focused on identifying, planning, designing, coding, implementing, integrating, testing, deploying and maintaining Salesforce.com features and functions in response to business needs.
Your job duties may include but are not limited to:
- Utilizing object oriented programming and design concepts to advise clients on Salesforce.com solutions.
- Developing custom applications and performing unit testing using Salesforce.com APEX and Visualforce pages.
- Performing data migration using Salesforce.com Data Loader.
- Designing and developing functionalities and web integration using Apex.
- Designing user interfaces using Visualforce pages.
- Using Force.com to deploy and migrate applications
- A minimum of 2 Salesforce.com full life cycle implementation
- A minimum of 1 year of APEX development
- A minimum of 1 year of Visualforce development
- Experience resolving issues, design/re-design of custom objects or code using APEX, force.com and Visualforce
- Previous experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications and data-driven processes
- Previous experience developing reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Application design and configuration using Salesforce.com automation (SFA)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- Good communication skills - English & German
While not required, the below qualifications would set you apart from other candidates:
- Certified DEV 401 - Salesforce.com Developer
- Certified DEV 501 - Salesforce.com Advanced Developer
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.