I am currently working with a Global Enteprise that is going through a large transformation. To support their growth, they are seeking a Salesforce Developer / Architect.
Mandatory Technical/Functional skills:-
- Development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Experience leading Enterprise Salesforce implementation with over 200 users with integration with enterprise applications like Oracle, Sap etc.
- Minimum 1 complex data migration (i.e., ETL efforts) into Salesforce.com
- Strong knowledge CRM business impact and demonstrated Global delivery
- Participation in each phase of full Salesforce.com lifecycle implementations
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce
- Strong technical foundation: advanced structured programming (APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java), relational database concepts and structures, structured system analysis and design methods, etc.
- Demonstrates successful implementation of Batch Apex and/or Schedule Apex development.
- Understands web services and other technologies that can be used to transport data in an enterprise environment and interact with Salesforce.com
- Experienced in defining systems strategy and requirements, designing and prototyping, planning testing, and supporting training efforts
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website onhttp://www.montash.com.
Ms Dynamics / Salesforce.com / Siebel / SAGE / SAP CRM /SFDC
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.