I am currently working with a Global Consultancy that has recently won multiple awards at the Salesforce Partner innovation Awards in DreamForce.
To support their continued success they are seeking an experienced Salesforce.com Developer/Technical Consultant to join their team. Exciting opportunity to join a team of experienced SFDC Professionals and work on some of the most exciting Saleforce.com Projects across the DACH Region.
Salesforce Developer Role: Work with clients to gather requirements, document solution design, configure the Salesforce application, and ensure successful engagements and project go-lives through disciplined project management.
- Execute declarative Salesforce application configuration
- Use Apex and Visualforce to create unique customer-based solutions
- Ability to lead client projects and internal team
- Interact directly with our customers and our team, including consultants, architects and sales to ensure customer success
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment
- Build salesforce.com product extensions using Visualforce technology
- Develop new native products on the force.com platform
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3+ years of Salesforce development experience, ideally in a consulting environment
- Experience with Apex required. VisualForce preferred.
- Strong technical design skills and an ability to deliver customer driven solutions
- Motivated to learn new software as a service technologies
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects - Strong communication skills, both written and verbal is required
- Salesforce.com Certifications preferred, but not required
- Have a passion for solving customer's challenges with software
- Have a natural curiosity and desire to learn new business processes and technologies
- Be a creative and analytical thinker
- Have a desire and ability to solve complex business processes with software
- Be highly driven and able to self-manage in a fast paced environment
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Be able to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Build rapport and develop effective working relationships with clients
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have tenacity, persistence, passion and a desire for customer success
- Fluent in German & English
- Willingness to travel 30%-50% across the DACH Region