Salesforce.com Developer X2
I am currently working with a boutique Salesforce.com Partner that has secured a number of exciting Salesforce.com Projects across the DACH Region. By joining my client you would be working with household names, but also give you the opportunity to take ownership and progress quickly.
The ideal candidate will participate in all phases of the Salesforce solution lifecycle delivery including: identifying/defining a need, designing solutions, constructing the chosen solution, and validating/implementing/supporting the solution by utilization of an Agile delivery model.
As a Sr. Developer his/her main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Coding and integrated testing
- Autonomy as he/she will be working with little supervision
- Analysis and design of processes
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies and their interaction with business processes
- Understanding of Master Data Management concepts and associated impacts to technology implementations
- Experience working with collaborative teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor degree or higher in the discipline of technology and/or business
- Minimum 2+ year Salesforce Development experience
- Minimum 2+ year development experience with Force.com, APEX or Visualforce
- Minimum 2+ year of requirements gathering, testing and training experience
- SFDC 401 Certification is preferred, but not required