IT Director - Supply Chain (€150,000 - €180,000 package)
I am currently working with a Global Enterprise that is transforming the way that they operate and are looking for a World Class IT Director - Supply Chain that is very passionate about new technologies.
We are looking for someone that is not afraid of pushing boundaries; due to the complexity of this project we are seeking a professional with extensive experience working in international and challenging environment.
This position provides Strategic direction, oversight and long range planning for all IT systems supporting the European Supply Chain Business. Accordingly, this position will be responsible for collaborating with European Supply Chain team and cross-functional IT partners to lead innovation and process improvement initiatives. This role embraces strategic planning & execution, program management & infrastructure governance, stakeholder engagement and software lifecycle development. The Director needs to be pragmatic and act decisively to deliver world-class support initiatives across all Supply Chain IT Systems.
The Director of Supply Chain IT will:
- Lead/Build the organization to meet the business requirements and implement senior leadership strategy for our Supply Chain IT Systems.
- Provide strategic planning & execution, program management & infrastructure governance, stakeholder engagement and software lifecycle development for all IT Supply Chain Platform.
- Provide ongoing oversight, mentoring, and support to technology platform managers throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Provide strategic leadership for continuous platform delivery by managing team throughput, obtaining necessary resources, removing roadblocks, and escalating effectively.
- Engage other business units and support organizations to foster one-team atmosphere where colleagues are invested in each other's success and the overall success of the business.
- Select, cultivate, and lead to ensure high quality, on-time, on-budget delivery for technology platforms
- Collaborate with business partners to provide strategic direction. Lead operational diligence, scoping and planning coordination across all Supply Chain and Value Chain Solution functional (VCS) areas
- Supports the roll out of mature operations methodology enhancements to improve systems operations by using Industry Standard methodologies such as: PMO, CMMI, Waterfall, Scrum
- Develop Reporting and Analysis: Provide operational/supplemental analysis and reporting as needed for operations, IT and finance partners.
- Manages vendor sourcing process as needed.
- Create and maintain project materials, such as business requirements, project charters, timelines, cost estimates and status reports.
- Required to be on-call as needed for emergency situations.
- Extensive experience in at least one of the following: SAP, Oracle, Manhattan Associates, JDA, RedPrairie)
- (5) Years in a Supply Chain or related sub discipline at the managerial level.
- Thorough knowledge of Supply Chain functions, concepts and current industry practice
- Accustomed to managing large budgets €16m-€50 million
- Bachelors' degree in business administration, computer science or management information Systems
- Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Professionalism in dealing with all levels of management and staff.
- Excellent negotiation and organizational skills with ability to orchestrate change through influence.
- Ability to adjust to multiple demands, address shifting priorities, and to champion change.
- Ability to be decisive and take into account long and short term consequences of decisions.
- Excellent organization and management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to understand customer needs and manage expectations.
- Problem solving skills are essential.
- Strong conceptual thinking.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical or abstract concepts.