I am currently working with a Global Enterprise with revenue of €2.59 billion last year. This enterprise is currently rolling out SFDC to different business sections across the EMEA Region and as such it is an exciting time to join the business.
The Salesforce.com Developer role is hands-on in designing, coding, enhancing and testing of custom Salesforce.com applications to meet business process requirements. Working with other Salesforce.com team members, IS staff and business leaders, this role will apply functional knowledge and technical expertise in the implementation and maintenance of custom Salesforce.com applications.
- Execute declarative Salesforce application configuration
- Use Apex and VisualForce to create unique customer-based solutions
- Work closely with force.com team, administrators and others to determine project requirements
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment
- Develop integration processes using Salesforce.com's Web Services API and third-party integration tools (Apex Data Loader, Informatica, etc)
- Contribute to the overall configuration, design and layout of the Salesforce.com system architecture
- Understand and support security role maintenance, including role hierarchy, security profiles and access rights
- Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and system triggers
- Write technical approach and design documentation supporting business needs
- Assist in the evaluation of AppExchange tools for feasibility and impact to the business
- Work independently & on multiple projects against deadlines in a dynamic environment where consistently producing deliverables within agreed upon timelines is expected
- Create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications
- Support unit testing, integration testing and review of business training materials
- Follow established IS Governance processes to ensure SOX compliance and adherence to industry best practices
Required Experience and Skills:
Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus.
You should also bring the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of professional experience administering/developing on the Force.com platform (Enterprise edition or higher)
- 3+ years of engineering or programming work experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com Sites, Web Services and Metadata API, Adobe Flash Builder for Force.com and the Eclipse IDE. Proven track record developing and supporting functionality built with Salesforce.com proprietary technologies: VisualForce and Apex code
- Demonstrated knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and approaches
- Demonstrated knowledge of relational databases , data modeling, database concepts and data management
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in the UK, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
Ms Dynamics / Salesforce.com / Siebel / SAGE / SAP CRM /SFDC
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA