This is an exciting opportunity for a hands on Cloud Architect to be part of an agile, technology driven and innovative company that will give you the opportunity to work with the latest cloud technologies.
You will be a technical lead and coach for junior resources and as such there is great opportunities to grow within the business.
My client is looking for talented self-starter with imagination, creativity and vision. In addition, they are seeking individuals who are original thinkers, possess the drive to achieve quick results, and have the capacity to assume increasing responsibility in a highly successful global organization.
- Build and manage cloud infrastructure over multiple Cloud providers including AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry
- Manage the application source code and source code based configuration management systems, Continuous Deployment (CD) pipelines, test automation frameworks, and functional testing suites.
- Our ideal candidate thinks big and is highly motivated, thrives working with talented teams seeking to achieve superior results, has a bias for action and results, and requires the same of her/his peers
- Extensve experience with Microservices, API's, MQ, NoSQL,distributed services, Angular JS
- Possesses a solid understanding of modern web application architecture, TCP/IP, HTTP, and complex cloud network and security topologies
- Has experience installing and configuring web servers (Apache/NGINX), application servers (Tomcat/Express/Angular JS), and common server components utilized for Angular JS web deployment
- Exceptionally skilled in building and managing automated software deployment pipelines and supporting source code and configuration management tools
- Maintain and expand the consistency, performance, visibility and confidence in the automated software deployment pipeline and ensure that developers are enabled to develop and converge 'infrastructure as code' into development, pre-production, and production environments utilizing a common workflow
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders, participate in engineering activities to ensure consistently high levels of quality and productivity, and provide timely and accurate estimates for deliverables
- Continuously monitor and manage large database clusters with the cloud infrastructure
- Diagnose network performance issues and design and implement performance improvements
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies and automation techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of our technology operations.
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of experience ensuring enterprise network capabilities are available, supportable, performance driven, scalable, and operated at an optimal cost of ownership for geographically dispersed personnel
- 3+ years of experience with cloud architecture
- Experience working and managing C-level Managers and stakeholders