Currently I am working with a Global Enterprise that is a leader in their sector. This enterprise is currently undergoing a Global IT Transformation program and as such they are looking for a IT Architect Lead that will guide them through an exciting time.
This enterprise has over 50,000 employees worldwide and last year they had a revenue of over $26,8 billion.
Global Salesforce Lead (£100,000-£110,000 OTE)
Work closely with regional and local IT Teams in order to maximise business innovation whilst ensuring a cost effective delivery and maintenance of architecture.
- Review and enhance Architecture Principles & Guidelines
- Define roadmap of local changes and impacts on Architecture
- Chair "Solution Architecture Review" meetings/process; to help ensure new solutions are effectively designed
- Assist domain Architecture Leads and Business Liaisons to identify architecture-based opportunities, estimate benefits, prioritize and develop associated roadmaps
- Drive "Application Rationalization & Optimization" initiative; to help move the business to a simpler, more leverage-able and more cost effective environment
- Provide thought-leadership of our Technology Blueprints; to ensure technology plans are closely aligned with business strategies, industry best practices and technology trends
- Develop strategies for, and encourage reuse of common artifacts (e.g. foundational components, shared platforms, shared apps, web services & data)
- Define opportunities to leverage emerging technologies & industry best practices
- Demonstrate advanced ability to architect complete solutions that integrate all aspects of information, process, technology, and applications. Recommend and implement transformational strategies and programs that create new ways of working throughout the enterprise. Lead teams to deliver on lifecycle refresh programs and architectural upgrades. Oversee architectural investigations.
This role will suit an experienced Solution / Enterprise Architect who has worked on a Global Project, where they were acting as a lead.
You must have extensive experience in CRM (Salesforce.com/Veeva), ERP (Ms Dynamics), Sharepoint and Amazon.
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in the UK & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
Ms Dynamics / Salesforce.com / Siebel / SAGE
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.