The Salesforce.com Lead Architect will lead, coaches and manages a highly skilled team of architects and technical consultants as they engage with customers to successfully implement, integrate, and adopt cloud computing solutions. The role also encompasses technical leadership responsibility for our key clients, involvement in the business development process as well as resource and business management as detailed below.
Serve as the senior technical resource for consulting engagements, specifics may include:
- Support multiple engagements on a part-time basis as the overall technical architect, working with the assigned architects/ technical leads to ensure successful delivery
- Serve as the day-to-day technical architect for our larger, more strategic engagements
- Cultivate highly functioning teams comprised of our and client resources that recognize the value and expertise of all of the different disciplines.
- Produce key technical architecture deliverables such as technical requirements documentation and conceptual technical architecture
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality to promote client satisfaction
- Mentor and provide technical delivery expertise to less experienced team members
- Monitor engagement team performance and provide feedback
- Earn recognition as a thought leader for a given technology area
Key participant in the business development process:
- Lead the business development efforts from a technology perspective
- Guide the development of overall estimates of the technical effort / resource requirements / schedule
- Analysis of technical architecture and approach considerations advising the proposal team on the related business considerations and impact of different options
- Lead the risk assessment efforts during the proposal process and recommend appropriate risk mitigation strategies
- Establish relationships with our strategic business partners as appropriate
Additional responsibilities include:
- Work with the appropriate VPs / GMs / Directors, Ops to develop a plan for establishing the required competencies within the consulting team
- Participate in high-level resource management decisions to provide guidance on the skills required and potential resource considerations
- Participate in recruiting efforts to build critical mass of skilled resources
- Facilitate communication within the SBU or Region related to technology
- Manage resource assignments to projects
- Monitor utilization and develop plans to maintain acceptable levels
- Ensure colleague reviews are completed on a timely basis
- At least 10 years of experience delivering comprehensive technology-based solutions
- Strong understanding of the professional services industry, including technical services, cloud computing implementations (CRM, SFA, ERP), systems integration, and strategic business solutions
- Deep technical knowledge and experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience completing several Salesforce.com projects in a technical capacity
- Strong client relationship skills
- Comfortable facilitating interactions and discussions with "C" level executives
- Ability to present technical solutions to all levels of client management
- Ability to articulate complex issues, thought leadership, and the business value of solutions
- Experience with accurate project estimation and planning
- Proven management, technical leadership and mentoring skills
- Bachelor degree (advanced degree preferred)
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.