Salesforce.com Project Manager for a fast-growing consulting company in software development industry. This position is located in Hessen. You will be managing end to end implementations simultaneously. We are seeking a customer focused project manager with a passion for Salesforce.com and cloud computing. Typically you will be paired with consultants and engineers together as a team who will work together on customer projects to build continuity, an established communication plan and repeatable, well understood processes that fit the collective abilities of the cell members.
Technical Skills and Competence Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce.com
- Salesforce.com certification DEV401 is highly desired, but this is not required
- At least 1 full year of experience leading a software development projects
- At least 2 years of experience as project manager in a Scrum environment
- Experience with defining and executing Unit and User Acceptance Testing
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to take an abstract or vague subject, break it into meaningful and understandable topics and communicate effectively with team members.
- Ability to influence others without direct authority over them.
- Strong time management and task tracking skills.
- An analytical, thoughtful approach to problem solving.
- Ideally experienced in pre-sales and demonstrations
- Demonstrated ability to lead others and manage team based performance to plan vs. solely managing one's own responsibilities.
- Fluent in English, good German
This is a great opportunity to join a flat hierarchy company with a start-up mentality BUT is strongly financially backed.
The ideal candidate: communicates openly and candidly. They ask questions and give inputs supported by a logical analytical though process. They can interact effectively in difficult conversations and have strong conflict management skills for handling scope and change management issues with customer and/or clients.
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
Ms Dynamics / Salesforce.com / Siebel / SAGE / SAP CRM /SFDC
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.