Salesforce.com Project Manager (25% travel)
Brief Summary of Role
Project Managers will manage one or more projects for our customers providing day-to-day leadership to analyse their requirements, develop designs, and implement cloud-based solutions based on Salesforce and Force.com platform.
- Be enthusiastic, professional, and confident while maintaining a focus on customer success
- Monitors and manages project financials, scope, and schedule to ensure project stays on track for assigned client projects. Drives implementations of high-quality cloud solutions.
- Acts as primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and the operational aspects of the project. Objective focused on building strong customer relationships.
- Facilitates or co-leads with customer project manager regular status meetings with project team, sponsors, and all stakeholders.
- Adheres to our Methodology and possesses the ability to assess risks in process, people, or technology and adjusts project plans to address accordingly.
- Assists consultant team members in the delivery of client presentations during requirements, design, pilot and user acceptance testing sessions. Reviews deliverables prepared by the team before sharing with the client.
- Provides mentoring, guidance and general care and feeding to project team members, including offshore team members.
- Achieves published company utilization targets.
Education and Required Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Brings 5+ years project management experience with packaged software or custom development implementations
- Experience with other CRM software (Ms Dynamics, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, RightNow, etc.)
- Experience in professional services/consulting organization
- Experience in Agile approaches to project management
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage budgets for projects
- Located and able to work in Germany - must speak fluent German
- Experience with Salesforce.com serving as project manager or scrum leader
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator with either Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant certifications
- Estimation/sizing, SOW/Change Order contracting experience preferred
- Experience working with global development teams preferred