Currently I am working with a Global Enterprise (ISV) that has created a product on the Force.com Platform which is taking the SFDC Community by storm! This product has received Global recognition by Salesforce.com and as such they experiencing tremendous growth across the UK & Europe. If you have consulting experience but are looking to travel less…THIS IS THE RIGHT ROLE FOR YOU!
Brief Summary of Role
Project Managers will manage one or more projects for our customers providing day-to-day leadership to analyse their requirements, develop designs, and implement cloud-based solutions based on Salesforce and Force.com platform.
- Be enthusiastic, professional, and confident while maintaining a focus on customer success
- Monitors and manages project financials, scope, and schedule to ensure project stays on track for assigned client projects. Drives implementations of high-quality cloud solutions.
- Acts as primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and the operational aspects of the project. Objective focused on building strong customer relationships.
- Facilitates or co-leads with customer project manager regular status meetings with project team, sponsors, and all stakeholders.
- Adheres to the our Way Methodology and possesses the ability to assess risks in process, people, or technology and adjusts project plans to address accordingly.
- Assists consultant team members in the delivery of client presentations during requirements, design, pilot and user acceptance testing sessions. Reviews deliverables prepared by the team before sharing with the client.
- Provides mentoring, guidance and general care and feeding to project team members, including offshore team members.
- Achieves published company utilization targets.
Education and Required Experience (Requirements)
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent, or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field
- Brings 3+ years project management experience with packaged software or custom development implementations
- Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, RightNow, etc.)
- Experience in professional services/consulting organization
- Experience in Agile approaches to project management
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- For Technical Project Manager roles:
Experience with salesforce.com serving as project manager or scrum leader
Certified Salesforce.com Admin with either Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant certifications
- Experience working with global development teams preferred
- Not eligible for visa sponsorship