Salesforce.com Project Manager
Do you have experience working in a Salesforce.com Partner or Consulting Company? Are you tired to the extensive travelling? If so please read on!
My client has been receiving Global Recognition in the SFDC Community as they have created a very ground-breaking product (dubbed as the most innovative since Heroku!).
Brief Summary of Role
Project Managers will manage end to end projects (often simultaneously), and be the main point of contact for our company. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical understanding on SFDC and internet technologies.
You will be someone that is very customer focused, who would be able to negotiate with customers (and possibly say 'no' at times), and consult customers (be able to offer alternative solutions).
- Be enthusiastic, professional, and confident while maintaining a focus on customer success
- Monitors and manages project financials, scope, and schedule to ensure project stays on track for assigned client projects. Drives implementations of high-quality cloud solutions.
- Acts as primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and the operational aspects of the project. Objective focused on building strong customer relationships.
- Facilitates or co-leads with customer project manager regular status meetings with project team, sponsors, and all stakeholders.
- Adheres to our way Methodology and possesses the ability to assess risks in process, people, or technology and adjusts project plans to address accordingly.
- Assists consultant team members in the delivery of client presentations during requirements, design, pilot and user acceptance testing sessions. Reviews deliverables prepared by the team before sharing with the client.
- Provides mentoring, guidance and general care and feeding to project team members, including offshore team members.
- Achieves published company utilization targets.
Education and Required Experience (Requirements)
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent, or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field
- Brings 3+ years project management experience with Salesforce.com
- Ideally experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, RightNow, etc.)
- Experience in professional services/consulting organization
- Experience in Agile approaches to project management
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- For Technical Project Manager roles:
Experience with salesforce.com serving as project manager or scrum leader
Certified Salesforce.com Admin with either Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant certifications
- Estimation/sizing, SOW/Change Order contracting experience preferred
- Experience working with global development teams preferred
- Good German & English