Salesforce.com Project Manager - €75,000 - €90,000
I am currently working with a Global Consultancy that has recently secured a number of exciting Salesforce.com projects.
By joining my client, you can turn your innovative ideas into world class solutions for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With global reach and deep technical experience, my client is big enough to keep you working with household names, but small enough for you to stand out and advance. Choose a career with my client and enjoy an environment where being challenged and rewarded is a part of daily life.
My client is seeking an experienced end-end Salesforce.com Project Manager (Senior Manager Level) to join their team.
About the role
· Manage large/complex Salesforce.com projects from concept to development and implementation by ensuring major project activities, milestones and deliverables are planned and tracked and progress is accurately reported using standard project instrumentation.
· Identify operational issues and research root-causes to develop and implement new business controls.
· Develop reporting for management to identify operational issues; provide reporting summaries for business and action plans.
· Partner with the care center teams and business partners to determine solutions to identified problems.
· Maintain high level of service to internal and external customers.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree and minimum 3 years of Salesforce.com Project Management experience required
· Experience with other CRM - Ms Dynamics CRM, Oracle CRM, would be highly advantageous.
· Strong knowledge of both theoretical and operational methods of project management
· PMP certification preferred
· Experience with Salesforce or case management implementation preferred
· PC literate with the ability to produce reports and analyse data
· Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills to effectively communicate and build relationships with a broad spectrum of audiences at all organizational levels.
· Strong competencies in planning, project management, and organization with the ability to lead multiple projects while maintaining a focus on quality.
· Proven experience in high-volume, results-oriented environment requiring flexibility
· Open to travel - up to 50% of the time
· Fluent in German and good English.