I am currently working with a Global ISV that has built a product on the Force.com Platform that is taking the SFDC Community by storm. They have received Global Recognition by Salesforce themselves and have secured a large number of clients. Due to this they are seeking a hands on Project manager to join their team.
Job Description & Requirements:
* Manage a large Salesforce implementation/upgrade project or several smaller Salesforce projects simultaneously
* Work closely with Salesforce architects, technical teams, functional analysts to deliver project scope on time, on budget and with high quality deliverables.
* Communicate effectively with clients regarding the Salesforce project, technology and functionality.
* Use Salesforce experience to develop accurate work estimates, project budgets and timelines.
* Ensure client satisfaction targets are achieved.
* Exercise required controls and propose improvements as required, including quality plans, issues and action logs, risk management plans and change control plans, for all aspects of the assignment.
* Responsible for Statement of Work preparation, purchase orders, price quotes and other contractual materials as part of scheduling and deploying resources.
* Lead the delivery team, drive desired professional behaviours and motivate the team to the highest levels of performance and ensure that team resources have the best conditions to perform successfully.
* Ensure business and assignment risks are identified, monitored and managed to achieve minimal disruption to the project delivery and success.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
* 2+ years experience in IT project management
* 3-5+ years successful experience with Salesforce.com implementation projects
* Solid and detailed understanding of Salesforce functionality, technology and integrations
* Salesforce Administrator certification strongly preferred (or other demonstration of in-depth Salesforce knowledge and experience)
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Ability to travel
You Must be Fluent in German & English
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
Ms Dynamics / Salesforce.com / Siebel / SAGE / SAP CRM /SFDC
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA