CRM, Customer Relationship Management, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Salesforce, Consultant, Specialist, ADM201, Salesforce Administrator, Workflow, Automation, Desktop integration, Administration, Java Scripting, Apex, Visualforce, Support, Implementation, Configuration, Integration
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global organisation embarking on a large transformation and are seeking to acquire their Senior CRM/Salesforce Consultant who will be responsible for optimising and maintaining customer data held in the CRM system. The ideal individual will progress from a CRM/Salesforce.com expert's background.
The Senior CRM/Salesforce.com Consultant will assist with the management of the CRM systemand be experience in rolling out salesforce.com. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global team. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Extensive experience in CRM
- At least 2 years experience in the implementation of salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM201)
- Have experience in 2 of the following areas - Workflows & Automation, Desktop Integration, Administration, Customising Java Scripting/Apex/Visualforce/Web programming (HTML)
- Integration and Configuration experience in CRM and Salesforce.com
- Support the CRM /Salesforce.com users
- Speak fluent German and English
- Delivery experience
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best Senior CRM/Salesforce.com consultants. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this a strong base salary + Bonus + Strong Package. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within the state of Saxony.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on +44 2070140230 or email your CV through to email@example.com.