Salesforce Engineering / Development Lead
£50-60k base + benefits
Salesforce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Technical, Team Lead, Design, Implementation, Project Team, Engineer, Developer, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, Java, Development, Spring, Engineering, Software Delivery, Force.com, Service Cloud, ADM201, DEV401
About the role
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global organisation that operate in more than 100 countries worldwide with over 50,000 employees and generate around £26.1 billion in revenue, embarking on a large transformation and are seeking to acquire a Salesforce.com Development Lead who will be responsible for the Engineering and Development of the Force.com platform.
The Salesforce Development Lead will have experience in Application Architecture and integrating systems across multiple platforms. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global team. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- com technical expertise
- Salesforce Development & Salesforce Engineering expertise
- Extensive Force.com experience
- Ability to act as the Team Lead for the Salesforce Engineering & Development Team
- Prior Software Development experience prior to Salesforce.com
- Experienced in Java, Spring, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX & Responsive web development
- Beneficial for experience with frameworks likes JQuery, Angular and Backbone
- iOS development experience is a plus
- com certifications beneficial (ADM201, DEV401)
- Technical experience with SFDC
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best Salesforce.com Engineering Leads. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this a strong base salary + Strong Package. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within Cheshire.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.