Salesforce.com / Veeva Solution Architect (up to £120k package)
One of the biggest brands in the world is undergoing a large IT Transformation. This will be one of the biggest SFDC / Veeva Transformations Globally. To support their growth they are seeking a Lead Solution Architect with Veeva experience to play a crucial role in this transformation.
This company is kicking off the second phase of their Veeva / SFDC Implementation and as such it is a very interesting time to join the business.
- You will be recognized as an expert in Veeva CRM architecture, configuration, customization and integration. Working with a matrix team of global Commercial I/T members, drive and own the base-lining and evolution of the technical foundations of applications and their interactions.
- Review all regional requirements that cannot be addressed by Veeva/SFDC and other products out of the box and recommend appropriate path forward (e.g. alternate approach, product enhancement request, app exchange partner solution, customization, etc.).
- Assist in technology evaluations and conduct POCs to demonstrate various capabilities based on our needs and guide solution architecture and design based on the POC results.
- Review and approve our application customizations and integrations and lead customization and integration design in partnership with the regional teams.
- Lead development of major customizations. Review application architecture and design to ensure conformance to guiding principles
- Maintain our SFDC configuration and development guidelines document and guide regional team in the application of the same. Document and communicate Veeva/SFDC administration Standard Operating Procedures.
- Guide and lead regional teams in the management of Veeva/SFDC and general administration and support activities including data migration, release management and deployment. Conduct Veeva/SFDC configuration and customization training and act as a mentor and consultant for application configuration and customization teams.
- Working tightly with the relevant shared services technical teams and be the conduit and the point contact for CRM domain architecture. Create opportunities for use of existing shared services; and drive shared service capabilities that will enable/enhance Pharma CRM I/T value proposition.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience with Salesforce.com or Veeva CRM application configuration and architecting cloud based integrations is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of Pharma industry experience is required. Strong working knowledge of the processes and data in Pharma Commercial with a hands-on knowledge in delivering IT results is required.
- A proven track-record in delivering SaaS based solutions and taking responsibility for guiding IT and Business peers and leadership is required.