The Solution Architect role is a critically important project role. A successful architect's expertise will span deep technically along with strong business acumen and have a wide of cloud computing skills
Successful candidates need to:
- Understand our clients' challenges and requirements
- Design and articulate solutions that leverages Salesforce technology and other applications and tools that provide our clients integrated enterprise class solutions
- Engage with prospects in scoping and discovery sessions, offering best practice recommendations, and solution ideas and suggestions
- Provide functional and technical project leadership in partnership with the project manager and business consultants
Many of their solution architects has some combination of prior experience across consulting, technology architecture, engineering, and sales.
- Leads requirements gathering and/or design workshops for complex projects
- Provides overall Salesforce functional expertise
- Provides overall systems architecture expertise in order to relate to and build upon existing client environments
- Collaborates with technical resources to design technical solutions as well as to support the technical resources in the development process
- Develops or contributes to data migration and/or systems integrations strategy and develops data mappings
- Develops or contributes to training strategy
- Architects creative solutions that solve our client's business problems
- Leads and facilitates project discovery to define business, functional, and technical requirements
- Defines business processes using CRM & SFDC best practices
- Develops data integration and migration strategies
- Provides guidance and expertise on SFDC and cloud technologies
- Builds & Deploys Salesforce solutions
- Manages and mentors junior team members
- Works with clients to understand their needs, provide meaningful solutions and build strong relationships
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in UK & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
Ms Dynamics / Salesforce.com / Siebel / SAGE / SAP CRM /SFDC
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.