I am working with a Global FMCG Enterprise that is half way through a large IT Transformation. My client has a Global SFDC Deployment and has been a Salesforce.com Customer Success story in the past. They are looking to implement Salesforce.com Globally to two new areas of the business, and as such they are looking for a professional with experience in international SFDC Deployments (1,000+ users). Experience in consulting, FMCG, E-commerce or B2B Retail would be highly beneficial.
The primary role of this position is to collaborate with sales, marketing, product management, support, accounting and operations as a subject matter expert of Salesforce.com.
- Collaborate with corporate leadership to establish a CRM roadmap, provide CRM best practice guidance in the areas of marketing automation, sales force automation, and customer engagement to business leadership.
- Provide guidance about CRM Architecture in across different business functions (knowledge of digital marketing, integration, migration, testing and configuration is highly beneficial)
- Evaluate and recommend other sales efficiency software to provide better automation and process improvement.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards across functional groups.
- Develop custom objects, page layouts and workflows as needed.
- At least 5+ years Salesforce experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (201); Salesforce.com DEV 401 Certified
- Ideally being able to develop and maintain SFDC Visual Force pages, Apex classes & triggers
- Knowledge of Data transformation, MDM, Digital Content (E-commerce), Analytics
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests
- Ability to solve complex analysis problems in a multi-vendor environment.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing environment that requires strategic thinking, resourcefulness, results-oriented decision making and commitment to excellence
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders (C-level)
- Strong project management experience
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
Force.com / Heroku / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Marketing Cloud / App Cloud / Analytics Wave Cloud / IOT Cloud / Azure / Office 365 / Dynamics CRM Online / Amazon EC2 / Amazon S3 / Amazon AWS / ServiceNow / CPQ / VMware vCloud Air / Public Cloud / Private Cloud / Hybrid Cloud
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA