My client is a Global Consultancy (one of the top 4) and they are seeking an innovative and passionate Salesforce.com Architect to join their growing Salesforce.com practice, who shall be responsible for analyzing, designing and delivering CRM & Force.com based cloud solutions on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Lead the end to end delivery of a Salesforce.com project which shall involve assessment, designing, building, integrating, testing and deploying a Salesforce.com CRM or Force.com solution.
- Conduct onsite assessments that shall involve gathering requirements from the customer and documenting the technical specifications.
- Follow project plans with detailed task distribution and execute projects using Agile as well as Waterfall methodologies to ensure the project is delivered on time and beyond customer expectations.
- Document or review the various technical artifacts to ensure that these are following best practices and are delivered to the customer on time.
- Lead and mentor the project team in managing technical scope and client expectations, leveraging relationships with external resources and appropriately engaging them when needed.
- Build relationships with business partners, internal and external, and contributing to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single or your current project.
- Travel regularly to customer sites for Presales, Assessment or Trainings etc. at an average of 30 - 50%, which may be higher or lower based on the client engagement.
- Engineering Graduate or equivalent degree.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience with at least 5 years in implementing Salesforce.com solutions.
- Certified Salesforce Consultant (Salesforce DEV-401 Certified, Salesforce ADM-201 Certified, Salesforce Sales or Service Cloud Certified)
- Experience in conducting onsite assessments that shall involve gathering requirements from the customer and documenting the requirement specifications.
- Experience in planning and executing projects using Agile & Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions by mapping customer's business processes to Salesforce.com features like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Salesforce1.
- Experience in integrating Salesforce.com with other systems using middle-wares like TIBCO etc. and direct API calls.
- Experience in conducting User Trainings and supporting User Acceptance Testing to get customer sign-off on the projects.
- Experience in Pre-sales activities such as RFPs, solution design & effort estimation.
- Possess excellent written and verbal business communication skills to communicate and make executive level presentations to the customers as well as organizational leadership.
- Ability to learn and adopt new technologies as well staying current on existing ones, pursuing experience and certifications in leading edge or primary technology areas.
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
Force.com / Heroku / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Marketing Cloud / App Cloud / Analytics Wave Cloud / IOT Cloud / Azure / Office 365 / Dynamics CRM Online / Amazon EC2 / Amazon S3 / Amazon AWS / ServiceNow / CPQ / VMware vCloud Air / Public Cloud / Private Cloud / Hybrid Cloud