We are seeking an experienced and collaborative IT product manager to lead the ongoing development and support of our Salesforce CRM application.
The successful candidate will bring expertise with Salesforce, CRM technology, proficiency across the implementation and development life cycles, including agile methodology. This is an opportunity to be part of a team responsible for building a successful, sustainable and strategic CRM function for our growing portfolio of sites, brands and customers.
We are always looking for the world's finest talent to bring their drive and unique personality to our growing team! Flexibility, creative thinking, leadership, and cross-discipline collaboration are essential.
It will report to the Director of Enterprise Applications.
- Supervise and maintain the installation, configuration and support of the organization's customer relationship management (CRM) Salesforce.com solution through best practices and management of a technical team
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and application configuration and user support materials
- Serves as the liaison between the business users of CRM and the IT function responsible for developing and maintaining the system
- Keep abreast of new salesforce.com features and functionality and provide recommendations for best and highest use of the platform
- Works cross-functionally to translate internal business needs and technology directions into application features and capabilities
- Participates in project planning sessions with Project Managers and development team members to analyze business and technology requirements and outline the proposed technology solution
- Establishes processes for optimal management of CRM application requirements throughout their lifecycle
- Prioritizes and manages development and implementation of enhancements and changes
- Analyzes and resolves CRM program issues in a timely and accurate fashion
- Highly goal-oriented. Able to produce high quality results autonomously with little direction, guidance or prior precedent.
- Manages relationships with vendors and monitor their progress and adherence to the contract
- Bachelor's Degree in CS, engineering or related field preferred
- Minimum 4 years of progressive experience within IT CRM as a Salesforce Specialist, Product Manager, or Architect, ideally with a combination of comand other CRM tools
- Expertise with enterprise CRM application implementations (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Prior development or implementation experience with large-scale integrated CRM systems a plus
- Strong sense of customer focus and the importance of the voice of the customer
- Strong oral and written communicator. Ability to summarize complex issues and situations concisely and clearly