The Salesforce.com Solutions Manager will have a desire to excel and contribute in a high impact organization, and will be responsible for creating, implementing and managing the ongoing process and governance of Salesforce.com initiatives at a national & international level. The candidate will have experience driving change at a large organization and be able to manage multiple projects at any given time. The individual must be comfortable presenting to senior leaders and large audiences, and must have a deep understanding and passion for the Salesforce.com platform from both a functional and business perspective.
This position will work with senior stakeholders and will interact extensively at all levels of the organization from executive and senior management to individual contributors with cross-functional teams throughout the organization including, but not limited to: Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Customer Experience and to ensure that the program meets business objectives. The candidate will also manage a governance program as well as the prioritization and management of project requests.
- Create, implement, and manage large, multi-tenant salesforce.com transformation
- Manage change management activities like stakeholder buy-in, adoption and training best practices
- Support local teams on adoption and training best practices and adherence to corporate standards
- Ensure local teams are following program rules of engagement and globally defined processes
- Create program metrics and KPIs
- Lead and contribute to all technical aspects of projects, integrations, and solutions developed on the SFDC platform
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and improve upon SFDC integrations & data integrity with different teams and systems to support overall business processes
- Provide day to day SFDC platform support
- Develop & maintain reporting and dashboard functions as well as business intelligence analytics
- Work closely with the Strategy & Operations team to review processes and identify inefficiencies and opportunities for automation
- Design, develop and configure customized solutions
- Work with all User groups to analyze and document technical requirements for new features/capabilities within Salesforce.
- Coordinate the rollout of enhancements to the production environment, which includes coordination of all IT areas involved in the rollout.
- Recommend best practices.
- Perform special projects as required
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to balance technical skills with business savvy and know how to transform end-user needs into technical and functional requirements
- Must have a minimum of 4-7 years Salesforce experience, with multiple CRM implementations
- Must be an expert in managing and manipulating big data
- Expert in Salesforce report/dashboard generation
- Must possess great communication skills and the ability to synthesize complex data into concise messages and presentations for senior management
- Ability to work in fast paced, dynamic environment with confidence
- Strong time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership, talent development and project management skills
- Clear understanding and experience in Change Management functions and processes
- Ability to develop practical solutions and methodologies around SFDC delivery methodologies
- Excellent customer and interpersonal service skills required.
- Bachelor Degree required
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in the UK & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.