Currently I am working with a Global End User that is currently half way through a Global SFDC implementation.
Due to their growth, they are looking for a Salesforce guru - someone who will be an SME for all Salesforce.com matters. You will work cross-functionally, collaborating with members of the sales, marketing, and client service teams to ensure a seamless client experience. You'll probably have at least one year of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator, and ideally have experience configuring, and customizing Salesforce.
- Create and manage reporting and metrics
- Work with standard Salesforce.com objects, as well as comfort managing custom objects
- Develop and enforce sales team processes to ensure timely and accurate data capture and management in Salesforce.com
- Customize all aspects of SFDC operations to meet business needs
- Define and collect metrics and KPI's that align with the goals of the business
- Develop basic workflow
- Administer licensing and track usage metrics for reporting and oversight
- Be a student of Salesforce; Evaluate new tools as they become available and implement where appropriate
- Prepare and configure functional prototypes
- 2 - 4 years of experience with Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of sales and marketing processes
- In-depth knowledge of CRM strategy and systems
- Familiarity with building, customizing, and exporting Salesforce.com Reports and Dashboards
- Proven experience building components of a Salesforce system to support core business processes
- Train and Support internal employees on the use of SFDC
- Ability to thrive in fast paced sales environment
- Flexible in the face of changing priorities
- Excellent analytical, process design and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and demonstrated project management experience
- Self-motivated with strong communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Fluent in English; Good Dutch would be beneficial.