Inhouse Opportunity - Global Rollout - 200+ Users
In this role as Salesforce Specialist, you will use your knowledge related to business challenges industry trends, business strategy & models, industry value chain/business processes, industry segments, solutions, the regulatory environment, benchmarks, and cloud strategy to create value and enable successful business outcomes for clients - enabling them to transform themselves and their industries.
Qualified candidates are expected to have core consulting skills combined with leading Salesforce.com business process competency, functional subject matter expertise, and enterprise implementation experience with all core salesforce.com tools, offerings and products, and be responsible for delivering typical functional analysis and design artefacts on projects. Candidates also expected to play a key part during pre-sales and bids to analyse, shape and design solutions & winning proposals for clients.
Candidate should have the following capabilities:
* Deep product/domain expertise
* In depth knowledge of Salesforce.com products and platform suite and offerings
* Track record of designing applications, processes and systems in the Salesforce.com ecosystem including administration and configuration
* Enterprise business solutioning experience for large clients, and experience in working in complex, enterprise, global salesforce.com implementations
* Experience collaborating with business stakeholders to understand the business strategy / roadmap, and working with technical teams to develop, implement and maintain solutions
* Experience in process design and requirements mapping / definition
* Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
* Breadth of project lifecycle experience including analysis, design, configuration, data migration, integration, testing, training and support
* Experience in leading business process teams, business analysts to drive completion of a project / programme, coordinating process efforts and serving as focal point for all business issues on a project
* Good speaker with strong presentation skills able to address leadership.
Salesforce.com certifications (Administrator, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Advanced Administrator)
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
Ms Dynamics / Salesforce.com / Siebel / SAGE / SAP CRM /SFDC / Veeva
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.