I am currently working with a Global Enterprise with a revenue of £5.63 billion last year. They have just started their SFDC journey and once this has been completed it will be one of the largest SFDC Projects in the world with over 35,000 users across 50+ markets.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a Greenfield SFDC project where you will be responsible for the architecture roadmap and landscape for next 3-5 years.
As a Salesforce Solution Architect, you'll architect, design and implement solutions serving a global, enterprise sales and legal services team on Salesforce.com and other leading cloud and on-premise platforms. You'll work on unique enterprise problems in a large, complex environment managing millions of records. While working on a full-stack of technologies, you'll have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact to our business.
If you're excited about solving hard problems and working with a team dedicated to craftsmanship in their software, we'd be excited for you to join our team.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with business, analysts, and engineers to architect and implement solutions on the Salesforce platform and partner applications
- Lead technical design sessions with implementation teams and product owners
- Design, develop, and document platform solutions and design patterns that solve challenges unique to our deployment
- Partner with engineering teams to provide hands-on custom development and support
- Provide technical oversight and mentorship to developers including design consultations and ongoing code reviews
- Be a technical thought leader and guide teams on Salesforce implementation best practices
- Maintain our platform documentation and roadmap
- Align technology decisions with other solution architects and enterprise architects
What you need to succeed
- 6-8 years of experience as a software developer or enterprise IT architect, senior analyst or engineer
- 3+ years of enterprise experience on the Salesforce platform with deep technical understanding of Apex, Visualforce and the Salesforce APIs
- Experience collaborating with business owners and implementation teams to translate requirements into technical solutions
- Demonstrated ability to act as a team lead and align multiple stakeholders across various levels of the organization and geographies
- Interest in mentoring developers
- Strong fundamentals in an object-oriented language like Java
- Background in web services and systems integrations using HTTP and RESTful design principles
- Understanding of version control systems like Git and build tools like Jenkins and ANT
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software issues
- Excellent communications skills both written and spoken
- Intense curiosity and a sincere interest in learning new technologies, platforms, business processes
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
Force.com / Heroku / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Marketing Cloud / App Cloud / Analytics Wave Cloud / IOT Cloud / Azure / Office 365 / Dynamics CRM Online / Amazon EC2 / Amazon S3 / Amazon AWS / ServiceNow / CPQ / VMware vCloud Air / Public Cloud / Private Cloud / Hybrid Cloud
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA