I am currently working with a Luxury Retail Enterprise with a revenue of £1.95 billion last year. They are restructuring their IT Department and investing very heavily in SFDC.
For their next stage, they are seeking a technically gifted Salesforce.com Architect that will be acting as the main technical point of contact for SFDC Globally. Due to the complexity of this role, we can only consider candidates that have worked in large deployments (1000+ users).
- Act as technical manager in steering committee and in partnership with product management team
- Lead design discussions and demonstrate functionality
- Implement solutions and provide release notes
- Communicate and manage expectations across all stakeholder teams
- Manage the administration team (e.g. set up user profiles, security roles and views)
- Manage the day-to-day support for our rapidly growing pool of users, both on-site and international locations
- Stay current with salesforce.com product functionality and apply the knowledge in solutions
Skills Knowledge and Competencies:
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly present key issues and recommend action
- Exemplary interpersonal and refined relationship-buildingskills
- Advanced/Strong Excel skills (proficiency in all MS Office products)
- Strong analytical thinking capabilities and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments
- A self-starter who is consistently proactive, uses time efficiently and acts with a high degree of personal accountability
- Experience managing enterprise level and international projects
Certification and Experience:
- 4+ years of salesforce.com
- Salesforce Certification; ADM 201
- SQL/SOQL experience
- Dataloader or equivalent tools
- Visualforce/Apex/Lightningexperience a plus
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
Force.com / Heroku / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Marketing Cloud / App Cloud / Analytics Wave Cloud / IOT Cloud / Azure / Office 365 / Dynamics CRM Online / Amazon EC2 / Amazon S3 / Amazon AWS / ServiceNow / CPQ / VMware vCloud Air / Public Cloud / Private Cloud / Hybrid Cloud
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA