Salesforce.com Technical Consultant
We are looking for 2 Salesforce.com Developers that are experienced in Apex/VisualForce (often called Technical Architects) to join a Salesforce.com Gold Partner. This enterprise will become a Platinum Partner by the end of the year as they are experiencing tremendous growth across Germany. We are seeking a career driven individual that is passionate about Force.com Platform and new technologies. The candidate will also be responsible for developing custom applications using Force.com and integrating Salesforce with other systems.
This role is can be based from anywhere in Germany; travel to client sites might be required (around 25%)
As a SFDC Apex/Visual Force Developer, you will be an expert in Force.com web application development, Salesforce integration/extensions, and designing solutions, using Force.com API, APEX, Visual Force and other tools that extend the product. You must be able to lead technical requirements gathering sessions, and be able to do complex Apex/Visual Force Development with a high level of quality. The ideal candidate will work closely as part of a team with our customers and internal Project Managers, Solution Architects, Business System Analysts and other Developers.
* Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements documents.
* Leading technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
* Carry out complex SFDC APEX, Visual Force development and testing as requested, provide hands on expert level assistance to other developers for technical issues.
* Designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
* Minimum 2+ years of complex SFDC Apex and VisualForce Page development
* Thorough understanding of SFDC governor limits and best practice guidelines.
* Completion of several Salesforce projects in development and lead technical roles.
* Ability to travel regularly with average of 25%, but may be higher as required by client engagements.
* Ideally experience in designing and developing integrations from Force.com to upstream and downstream applications using Force.com API(s)
* Good understanding of master data management in Force.com
* B.S. in Business, Computer Science, MIS or related field.
* Good communication skills - English & German
While not required, the below qualifications would set you apart from other candidates:
*Certified DEV 401 - Salesforce.com Developer
*Certified DEV 501 - Salesforce.com Advanced Developer
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.