Salesforce Project Manager
£65-80k base + benefits
Salesforce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Project Manager, Project Management, Delivery, Solution, Design, Budgeting
About the role
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global organisation that have recently received global recognition by Salesforce in Dreamforce earlier this year and have offices in more than 35 countries, embarking on a large transformation and are seeking to acquire a Salesforce Project Manager who will be responsible for owning projects and ensuring delivery is on time and to budget.
The Salesforce Project Manager will be responsible for formulating a vision to planning the delivery and making the vision a reality. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global team. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- 5+ years Project Management experience
- Understanding of efficient business processes
- Excellent organisation skills
- Being involved in everything from Solution Design, Managing key Customer relationships, Customer Readiness, Driving Project Schedules, Managing Project Resources, Budgeting
- PMP or equivalent certification preferred
- Salesforce experience
- Functional & technical experience with SFDC
- Customer experience
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best Salesforce Project Managers. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this a strong base salary + Strong Package. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within Berkshire.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.