Salesforce.com Project Manager (up to £75k + 10% Bonus)
I am currently working with a Global Enterprise based in West London that is going through a large Digital Transformation.
My client is investing heavily in their B2C & B2B offering and as such they are seeking a Salesforce.com CRM Project Manager to take ownership for their CRM stream.
We are seeking an experienced Delivery focused Salesforce.com Project Manager with gravitas to be manage third parties, allocating resources and ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to the agreed SLA's.
You will be managing multiple projects simultaneously and as such you will have extensive experience in managing multi-country SFDC rollout projects is a must.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
· 3+ years of related project management experience.
· Experience leading projects within the Ecommerce or FMCG and/or consulting.
· Practical experience leading strategic, cross-functional, multi-year projects through all phases of delivery.
· Experience serving as the PM on at least one Salesforce.com CRM implementation project.
· Experience delivering projects in CRM, Ecommerce, CMS.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and management skills. Experience designing and delivering presentations and training to diverse audiences, including senior management, administrative staff members, technical and non-technical personnel
· Extensive experience in Agile project lifecycle management, feasibility analysis and conceptual design through development, implementation, training and rollout.
· Ability to align functional expertise and solutions to meet the changing demands of clients, competitors and regulators
· Strong interpersonal and management skills, including the ability to work across the organization and interact/influence/negotiate effectively at all levels of management and peers.
This an exciting opportunity to join a Global Brand that is going through rapid growth and as such it is an exciting time to join the business.