I am currently working with a Global Consultancy that has recently won multiple awards at the Salesforce Partner innovation Awards in DreamForce.
To support their continued success they are seeking an experienced Salesforce.com Project Manager to join their team. Exciting opportunity to join a team of experienced SFDC Professionals and work on some of the most exciting Saleforce.com Projects across the DACH Region.
We are looking for Project Managers (PMs) in the Salesforce.com (SFDC) space. In this role, you will be working closely with architects, business solution architects and analysts along with Directors to deliver SFDC solutions for our clients. The PM will be responsible for delivering projects on schedule, on budget and with quality.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Between 3-7 years of experience in Salesforce.com
- At least 3 years experience in managing cloud solution delivery through all its phases, including; Solution, Plan, Build and Test, Deploy and Transition to Maintenance
- At least 3 years experience in leading technical project teams that are global and organizationally dispersed
- At least 3 years experience in addressing all company internal Delivery Excellence aspects on a project
- At least 3 year experience in providing periodic updates to company and client executives on the progress of SFDC projects
- At least 3 years experience in working closely with architects, designers and developers to deliver SFDC solutions for our clients using Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods
- At least 2 years experience in working at a consulting firm
- Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week
- German: Fluent, English: Good