SalesForce Soluiton Architect - Germany - €800-€950- 12 month contract
Salesforce Solution Architect. Montash has been engaged by a leading consultancy, who are looking to acquire the services of an experienced Salesforce Solution Architect.
You will be Responsible for managing and leading Salesforce projects through the requirements definition and solution design phases
In the summary, the SalesForce Solution Architect will have the following skills and capabilities:
- Experience in Salesforce projects using Waterfall and agile methodologies
- Extensive experience within Salesforce configuration - Workflows, validation rules, security controls
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Understanding of programming logic and constructs, specifically in Salesforce, Force.com, Apex Code, Visualforce, SOQL, triggers and their use in software development
- 4-6 years experience in Salesforce configuration and implementing CRM systems
- Ability to work within the UK freely
Please call me on 0207 014 0231 or email Ashleya@montash.com - looking forward to hearing from you and discussing this real exciting contract role.