CRM Specialist (Salesforce.com) This role can be based in HAMBURG OR MUNICH
What will I be doing?
The CRM group is looking for an experienced CRM Specialist with Salesforce.com experience. In this role, the CRM Development Specialist will partner closely with our Salesforce.com-deployed business units, CRM Team members and Corporate IT.
The CRM Specialist acts day to day as a SME for the Salesforce.com CRM Tool. The CRM Specialist will have experience building solutions leveraging the force.com platform using XML, APEX, VisualForce, and SOQL/SQL. The ideal candidate will also have strong documentation and communications skills with a proven understanding of the SDLC and Project Management methodologies. In addition, this role gathers and translates business requirements and / or compliance / regulatory guidelines into technical specifications for the continued customization of Salesforce.com.
Our high-energy, client-centric environment is driven to employ best practices, creativity, and constructive teamwork in order to deliver effective, innovative and adoptable CRM | Sales Automation solutions to our valuable internal clients.
What are we looking for?
The CRM Development Specialist works under the direction of the CRM Solutions Manager to support CRM Internal Clients and Data Management Services team members to develop, maximize, and enhance Salesforce.com or other on-demand CRM systems. In addition, the CRM Developer is responsible for working within established standards and implementing these across multiple engineering work groups and relational databases.
- Assists in the day to day development of the CRM tool as directed
- Participations in CRM Change Management Process to ensure best practice.
- Acts as product expert to align HGVC Internal Clients' goals with newly released / enhanced CRM features
- Supports the CRM Manager in effort to define and document functional CRM requirements
- Acts as key support in the creation and pre-deployment testing of workflow customization, report development and training documentation to support CRM Adoption, best practice, data management and reporting.
- Assists in the definition, documentation, and implementation of CRM-related policies and procedures
- Supports in the planning, reviewing and customizing the CRM application as needed to meet needs of the users.
- Coordination / participations in QA and UAT for prioritized initiatives / projects
- Coordination of the roll-out of prioritized CRM initiatives / projects to end users, training users on CRM applications, and providing ongoing support to CRM users
- Extended User Support in a 24/7 production environment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 3 or more years of experience in Development
- Must have the ability to participate in QA (Quality Assurance) and UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Experience with the implementation and management of Salesforce.com OR other on-demand CRM Systems
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of Project Management Processes
- Salesforce Certified Developer
- Hands-on experience using XML, APEX, VisualForce, and SOQL/SQL, API, data loader, CTI, custom objects, and workflow