Salesforce Technical Consultant
£32-40k base + benefits
Salesforce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Admin, Administrator, ADM 201, ADM201, Technical, Consultant, Design, Implementation, Project Team
About the role
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global organisation that have recently received global recognition by Salesforce in Dreamforce earlier this year and have offices in more than 35 countries, embarking on a large transformation and are seeking to acquire a Salesforce Technical Consultant who will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the solution to a customer.
The Salesforce Technical Consultant will analyse the customers' business need and assist the customer with implementing the solution by providing technical implementation expertise. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global team. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Salesforce.com technical expertise
- Help in designing the solution
- Working closely with the Project Manager
- Provide guidance to the customer on the implementation methodology
- Working directly with the customer so customer experience required
- Act as a key contributor to implementing the company's application
- Roll instance into production
- Be involved throughout implementation phase
- Assist the Project Manager with project status, financials and reporting
- Offer other service offerings to the customer
- Salesforce experience
- com Administrator certified (ADM 201)
- Functional & technical experience with SFDC
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best Salesforce Technical Consultants. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this a strong base salary + Strong Package. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within Berkshire.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to email@example.com.