Montash is proud to announce an exclusive agreement with a Salesforce.com Partner.
This business has successful Salesforce Practices across the UK, USA, Germany, Benelux, Asia and South America.
We looking for ambitious and career orientated individuals to support the growth of our client.
Salesforce Technical Consultant / Architect
* Provide Salesforce technical leadership for teams of software and quality engineers
* Provide architectural design and oversight for the development teams.
* Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to help define cloud computing best practices and design principles
* Be a SME and help establish a Center of Excellence for Cloud Computing
* Integration with enterprise applications including CRM, ERP, and PROS Pricing Solutions.
* 3+ years of experience implementing enterprise class software products.
* 2+ years of experience implementing solutions on the Salesforce cloud platform.
* A deep and broad understanding of Salesforce technologies: Visualforce, APEX, force.com, database.com, bulk API's, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and others.
* A track record of creating successful outcomes for customers, prospects, or clients using leading edge technology.
* Experience deploying web-based and enterprise systems using industry standards including XML, SQL, HTTP/HTTPS, Java or C #.NET, SOAP, REST and JSON.
* Experience with ETL tools
* Desire and ability to adapt to new languages and coding standards.
* Great attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
* Exposure and willingness to work using agile principles of software development.
* Strong critical thinking and communication skills.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
* Fluent in German & good English
* Expertise in cloud implementations and SaaS architecture
* Cloud concepts, Web Services and API's (Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, Microsoft Azure)
* Deploying and administering Java and/or .NET-based Cloud solutions
* High availability, scalability and performance optimization (e.g. distributed deployments, HTTP traffic Load balancing, content caching, database replication, sharding)
* Identity and access management (Active Directory, LDAP, OpenID, oAuth and SAML)
* Experience in cloud based setups and tools, preferably Amazon EC2
* MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle or SQL Server
* Demonstrable experience designing and implementing SOAP and REST-based Web Services
* Experience with scripting and automation including Python, Ruby or Perl
As this is an international enterprise travel will be required. You must be able to travel across Germany & Europe.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231.
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.