Montash have been engaged by a leading FMCG Client to source a Salesforce Technincal Release Lead for a 12 month contract based in Canary Wharf.
You will cover the following:
- Design Authority for Salesforce Development Lifecycle, Environment Management and Release Management activities.
- Ownership of related programme deliverables and standards (release governance, code standards). Represent Salesforce domain on the programme Change Acceptance Board (CAB) and related processes
- Oversee, provide guidance and technical leadership to the operational deployment and environment management activities performed by the programme DevOps team (based in India).
- Input guidance and feedback on software release activities performed by the programme Development teams.
- Support the programme Cutover Manager, Release Manager and Service Manager in transitioning software releases from Hypercare and into Operational Support.
- Input and contribute to development of the programmes Salesforce Centre of Excellence (COE) governance model.
1. Accountable for definition and operation of the programme Salesforce Environment Management and Release Management strategy.
2. Ensuring the above is balanced continuously against programme requirements (and available resources).
3. Ensuring programme release deployment and environment management activities are informed / adhere to strategy standards as much as possible.
1. Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
2. Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1
3. Strong working understanding of Salesforce Ant Migration Tool, Salesforce Metadata API, Jenkins, Git based version control and Jira.
4. Strong working understanding of working with both Salesforce Managed Package installations and Metadata deployments.
5. Credible awareness and understanding of the Salesforce Development Lifecycle Guide
1. Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer (nice to have).
2. Awareness of Salesforce DX and the capabilities it may provide for the Environment Management / Release Management domain (nice to have).